Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Week

On Friday the 26 of September my cousin Emma arrived at 5:45 PM and I had to wait all day for her to arrive. I was really excited!

Emma had SO much stuff. I had to carry lots of it too.

When we got inside we put all of her stuff on the floor and started to catch up. After a while we set up the bed we were going to use. My couch, it has two parts and we put them together to make a bed.

We had my Oma and Opa over (this might be useful information for later) for the weekend too.

Dad cooked a risotto and chicken + asparagus. It was delicious!

When it was bed time we went and played a few games and when Oma said to turn the light off and go to sleep it was 12:00 PM!

The next morning Emma and I woke up at about 7:30 AM and I wanted to go back to sleep but I couldn't. Emma wanted to play a game on my computer so we did.

At about 10:00 AM Oma and Opa took Christopher, Emma and me to Caloundra for the day. Before Opa got back with our lunch a huge bird was sitting in a tree just above Christopher. It suddenly pooped all over him and it looked like paint. A kind lady lended us some wet wipes to clean it off his lap and wheelchair. When Opa arrived we told him and he had a big laugh!

TO BE CONTINUED...

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Granny,We are going to continue it tomorrow.

Goodnight,
Cat + Emma

Anonymous said...

Dear Catherine and Emma

We will look forward to the continuing story of your time together. Poor Christopher. Did he laugh when the bird pooped on him?
Love
Granny

Anonymous said...

Well Granny,
Yes he did!

Can't wait to email you 2 your usual email address!

Catherine XXX

Anonymous said...

Well Granny,
Yes he did!

Can't wait to email you 2 your usual email address!

Catherine XXX