Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cousin Warning! (a good one)

Hello everyone,
My cousin (Emma) can only put things up on her/my blog when she is over here. She is coming up soon and might put something up, so watch out for it!

I am sorry but Emma is not up here often. I am also sorry because I am not online, but I can give you my parents blog addresses if you do not already have them.

Mum's is at:
www.mionysmum@blogspot.com
Dad's is at:
www.rivendellreflections.wordpress.com

See you next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cat,
Both
Aunty Lesle and I hope that you and Emma have a wonderful time together whilst she is up there with you.
Love to you all,
CC.

Anonymous said...

Cat,
I overlooked one piece of news in my last comment, from to-day (Saturday), we will have Emma's Mum staying with us until Granny and Pa get back from the USA.
We are having a little dinner party this evening, there will be nine of us, and Aunty Lesle is busy preparing for that right now.
CC.

leisa said...

Dear Catherine Elizabeth....

Hope you and Emma are having fun - you should post a blog for us all (including Granny and Pa) to see you and Emma and Christopher!

Sending some fun packages home for you with Granny and Pa...

Much love...Aunty Leisa