Monday, July 2, 2007

Train Station

If you go down to the Mooloolah town you will see a train station, go onto the platform, sit down on a seat and wait a few minutes and a train will go past, wait another few minutes and another train will go past!



I went down to the train station today with dad and waited for a train witch we thought had our friend on it but unfortunately it didn't. So our poor friend was late but he caught a bus and a taxi to the train station, and finally we took him home with us.

He gave us three gifts, a box of extra long and extra thick matches, a flower and for mum and dad a bottle of wine with a pretty purple ribbon on it. (I now have that ribbon on my bike).

We gave him a nice lunch and then he had to leave!

2 comments:

me trying to look philosophical said...

It's always fun isn't it when Michael comes to visit. I hope he comes back again sometime. Maybe he will catch a different train next time.

Catherine said...

I love it when Michael comes to visit!




Catherine