Monday, July 2, 2007

Family membership

My family names including mine,

William,Valda,William,Bradley,Linda,Elizabeth,Tamara,Emma,Beau,Colette,Leisa,Annika,Sanne,Garry,Christopher,Eli,

Joel,Peter,Anny,Adrian,Col,Leslie, and finally me Catherine.



All about my family William is my cousin and he is only a few months old! The other William I mentioned is my pa. Tamara is my mother who I call mum,she does most of the house work though.Garry is my dad who I mention all the time. Christopher is my brother,he also started up a blog when he was 9 years old,he is disabled and has diabetes. He is now 11.

Joel is one of my cousins and so is Emma.

6 comments:

me trying to look philosophical said...

hey, who does most of the housework???

Catherine said...

You do most of the housework I think.

Catherine

Tamara said...

Hmmm... just goes to show how everyone's ideas are different. LOL.

Anonymous said...

add to that: Joel is the coolest of them all... he is really the president of the United States

Catherine said...

Yeah right Joel!

me trying to look philosophical said...

well, Joel, may I say, even as a 14 year old, you could hardly do a worse job than the current POTUS!
Honestly, I have done a bit of reading about US presidents past and present and I have to say I rate George W. as the worst of the worst.