Monday, September 17, 2007

Sanitarium







In my schoolwork, I had a technology unit and I had to create a toy that made kids eat healthier. I came up with the idea of a "Snack-o-saur". It is sort of like a lunch box and it has an opening head you put health bars inside it. The names are Brachio-snak, Raptor-snak, Diplodo-snak, Tricero-snak, Tyranno-snak.



Once I thought of the idea, my dad thought that it would be good if we actually tried to make it so we sent a letter to Sanitarium Health Foods saying that we would like you to make up a health food bar and make the toys. They sent me a letter back saying that they sent it on to the product manager and sent me this shirt.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I hope you like this post.





Catherine

Anny Kraal said...

Hi Catherine, it's Annika here; I am at Opa and Oma's place and just saw your blog about the snack-o-saur; it is a wonderful idea because most kids don't eat healthy snacks; but I also love the names of the different snacks. Hope to see you soon. Yous cousin, Annika

Anny Kraal said...

Hi Catherine, this is Opa,I like u,r snack o saur idea and want to develop my own, the drink o saur.
Its a big dinosaur filled with beer.
Names can be wine-o-saur, beer-o-saur,whisk-o-saur,Sweetandsaur etc.
Love from Opa

me trying to look philosophical said...

you're a bad man Opa those are not very healthy drinks

Catherine said...

Yeah opa they are not healthy drinks at all!