Saturday, June 30, 2007

Introduction



Hi, my name is Catherine.


This is my first time to start up a blog and I am only nine years old.




This is a photo of my dad and I on our electric scooter. Electric scooters are very expensive machines but are definitely worth it!



Our garden is huge because we own 2 acres of land including our house.

I am being home schooled for a year because we

just moved house for the first time since I was 2 years old.


Here is a picture of our family cat named Hermione fast asleep falling off the couch.
Hermione is a very funny cat because of lots of things but I will only tell you one thing. This morning I was dragging a piece of string along the ground past the cat and she chased it but when I did it again she ran away with her tail puffed up!

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Hey Catherine - I'm so proud of your blog! You did a great job with your first post!

Love, mum

me trying to look philosophical said...

Hi Catherine,

I like the look of you and me on that scooter.

One day we will get you a helmet and jacket like mine and maybe ride into the village to the shops together.

Keep blogging!

dad

Catherine said...

Hey dad I love your blog sight and I am wishing you much luck with the rest of it. I shure will keep on bloggig!


Catherine

Anny Kraal said...

Hi Catherine, we just love your blog..... and will check it out from time to time; we can just amaging you and dad down at that gully making this special place...!! Love Opa & Oma

Anny Kraal said...

Hi, this is Annika, I like your blog and want to see your fairy place.
Sound cool, see u soon,

Annika